CareersFind out why Strategenics is a great place to work.
The opportunity of a lifetime
Are you dependable and resourceful?
Do you have lots of energy, intuition and initiative?
Do you love to help people whilst creating something that makes an impact?
Do you want to make a difference to this world?
Dream & Grow
You have unlimited potential and we want to give you an opportunity to dream big and act towards the future. Most employers are concerned about where you have been; we want to know where you are going. For the right people, Strategenics provides a flexible, agile work environment where we help nurture your journey of reaching your potential.
Cultivating and growing ideas is easy when you are part of an innovative team. Work alongside our amazing clients to harbour and develop new ideas and turn them into amazing realities. We live our lives balancing between rationalisation and creativity, because we’ve found that’s the best way to make it work - when you do it Smarter, Faster, Better, Together with Purpose.
Working with Strategenics will never be boring. We are a diversified innovation and transformation company with a multidisciplinary range of specialists. Every day is fun as we tackle complex problems together. We are growing fast and we need great people who are motivated, have ideas, want to grow, have fun and experience great transformations with us.
Make long-lasting friends
Being part of the team at Strategenics is like finding family. We have fun, we love wicked hard challenges and we support one another as we take on new projects and push the boundaries on our aspirations. We guarantee you will learn more about yourself when involved in our energy, capability and learning program and make long-lasting friendships with like-minded people.
Strategenics is growing and we need great people who want to grow, learn and experience a transformation with us. If you have one or more of the below skillsets then we would like to hear from you. Send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your details now!
We are always looking for people with these skills
- Account Management & Business Development
- Marketing and research
- Customer relationship management
- Project Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business analysis
- Analytics development
- Data Science, Econometrics and Statistics
- Business Intelligence
- Database design and development
- Software Development (enterprise and consumer mobile applications)
- Microsoft SQL Server development
- Java software development (Enterprise and mobile)
Check out jobs that are up for grabs now!
An exciting opportunity has emerged for an experienced and energetic data analyst to join our growing team of professional consultants.
Working collaboratively with your colleagues and clients, you will use your strong analytical skills to assist clients in using, visualising and interpreting their data. You will establish long-term, trusted partnerships, and as a creative, inquisitive analyst you will actively present ways to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. You will be an effective communicator, able to clearly and concisely present actionable analytics and recommendations that improve clients’ decision making, business transformation and improvement activities. You are enabled through the use of powerful BI tools and we provide full training in our products.
To succeed in this role you will require a mix of technical and people skills including:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Mathematical, statistical and modelling skills
- Strong experience with data visualisation and interactive reporting platforms (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets
- Experience and knowledge in complementary domains, such as cloud environments, business rules engines, and ETL processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, including non-technical audiences
- Ability to build relationships with clients to understand requirements and develop solutions using an agile approach
Strategenics is looking for a people-person to work alongside our technical specialists to drive the growth of our Brisbane client base. The successful applicant will be well-connected across diverse businesses in the Brisbane area, and will have proven experience and capabilities in the following areas:-
Business Development Skills:
- Proven success in identifying and acquiring opportunities with new or existing clients;
- Ability to represent Strategenics at networking events and industry-specific events.
Account Management Skills:
- Experience in client relationship management, where customer satisfaction is a priority;
- Ability to talk to a broad range of stakeholders, identify problems and architect solutions.
Project Management Skills:
- Project management experience and ability to assemble resources in order to deliver client objectives within strict timeframes;
- Ability to engage and motivate a team of technical specialists while being the client-facing professional.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Ability to lead proposal and tender development;
- Ability to write content persuasively, clearly and concisely.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Our team gathered for an opening lunch at the new Strategenics Brisbane office. It was a fantastic opportunity to catch-up over delicious food platters brought from our new neighbours, The Port Office Hotel. An inaugural Strategenics cake was made and rounds of...
The Strategenics Data Science and Analytics team recently analysed the 2015/16 English Premier League season statistics. They looked at many facets of the data to see what contributed to the unprecedented and unexpected success of Leicester City Football Club. Why was...
On the 4th of May 2017, a group of dedicated Strategenics team members woke up before dawn to participate in the Darkness to Daylight Challenge. This annual charity run is organised by one of our valued partners, Australia’s CEO Challenge, to raise...