A lot happens at Atlassian HQ, and as an Atlassian partner we wanted to make sure you weren’t missing important product release updates and announcements.
Key releases this quarter:
- Configurable branch create (Jira Software)
A copyable git command that automatically includes the issue key and title, no matter how your team is required to meet your workflow’s standards.
- Feature flags within Release Hub (Jira Software)
A glance view of every issue’s progress through the software development lifecycle; now comprising of issue, merge, build, deployment and feature flag insights.
- Issues for attention insight – kanban teams (Jira Software)
An aggregate view of all the blocked and flagged issues. Diagnose the issues that pose a risk to delivery, to get them resolved as quickly as possible.
- External user security EAP (Jira Software, Confluence)
Enforce 2FA on external users.
- Audit logs for permission changes (Jira Software, Confluence, Atlassian Access)
Comprehensive audit logging for permissions changes, including both admin and user-controlled permissions changes.
- Three states of issue creation (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management)
Create issues in a partially or fully minimized window. Navigate Jira while creating an issue.
- HIPAA compliance (Jira Service Management)
Attestation of compliance with requirements dictated by HIPAA for JSM Cloud Enterprise.
- Insight changing to Assets (Jira Service Management)
The asset and service configuration feature set is renamed from “Insight” to “Assets”.
- Collaborate in Zoom meetings to resolve issues (Jira Service Management)
Quickly start Zoom meetings from issues to collaborate and resolve them efficiently.
- Post-incident reviews (Jira Service Management)
Document root causes and resolution methods from a resolved incident to ensure similar incidents are avoided in the future.
- Incoming call routing (Jira Service Management)
Integrate your Twilio phone number with Incoming Call Routing and route incoming calls to this number based on your on-call preferences.
- New project templates for business teams (Jira Service Management)
3 new templates (marketing, finance and analytics) to manage incoming requests.
- Risk Insights panel visibility for mobile users (Jira Service Management)
The Risk Insights panel containing the Risk Summary is now available on the mobile app.
- Optimised navigation in Business Projects (Jira Work Management)
Easier navigation within Business projects through horizontal tabs.
- External guest collaboration (Confluence)
Work securely with external collaborators who can only access content and user information if they are explicitly granted access.
- New editor for card descriptions (Trello)
Richer formatting options to easily format text without having to use Markdown (web app only).
Key releases expected next quarter:
- Atlassian Analytics (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence)
Get insights across projects, instances and products with highly interactive and customizable dashboards. Query non-Atlassian data for holistic insights. Available only for Cloud Enterprise plan.
- Atlassian Data Lake (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence)
One place to access pre-modeled and enriched data across all your Atlassian products starting with Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence. Available only for Cloud Enterprise plan.
- Global custom fields (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management)
Use global custom fields in team-managed projects.
- Notifications for HIPAA customers (Jira Software, Jira Service Management)
Allows customers operating HIPAA-compliant instances to turn on email and push notifications.
- Support for licenses up to 20,000 agents (Jira Service Management)
Customers can have up to 20,000 agents on a single instance.
- Improved data residency support (Jira Service Management)
Increased scope of support for data pinned to geographic selections to cover all data including incident management.
- SSO for customer accounts (Jira Service Management)
Delegate authentication of portal-only customer accounts to a 3rd party via SAML.
- Automation for assigning issues to the on-call team
Admins can set up rules to automatically assign issues to an agent as defined in your Opsgenie on-call schedule.
- Automation for creating incidents from alerts (Jira Service Management)
Admins can set up global automation rules to create Incidents from Opsgenie alerts.
- Easier request type configuration experience (Jira Service Management)
Admins can drag and drop any of their fields onto request types from within a project.
- 50,000 user general availability (Confluence)
General availability to license up to 50,000 users.
- Improved OKR experience (Jira Align)
Create and track OKRs along with a powerful reporting view that helps align with strategy.
- Project-level permissions (Bitbucket)
Manage user permissions for repositories grouped at the project level.